204 - 925 - 8630 [email protected]


All vehicles in Manitoba are registered and insured with Manitoba Public Insurance. At Horrocks Insurance our experienced staff can help you with any questions you have regarding vehicle registration and insurance as well as driver licensing. As Agents for MPI, we can register and ensure all your vehicles including ATVs, snowmobiles, and trailers. We also provide rental car insurance through MPI.


Whether you live in an apartment, condo, mobile home, or house we have an insurance product for you. We can also insure your cabin and boat or jet ski. Our personal property insurance partners are Intact Insurance, SGI Canada, Aviva, RSA, and Red River Mutual. Come in or give us a call and we can provide a free no obligation quote.


We have options for just about any kind of business you may run. We provide insurance for rental properties either under commercial insurance or personal property insurance. We can also provide insurance for special events, buildings under construction, and property in storage. Give us call or stop in and we can get you a quote.


At our office we sell Blue Cross travel insurance for your trip anywhere in the world. We can cover you for a single trip or on an annual basis for any trips you may take. We can also cover you for trip cancellations. Contact us for a quote.

E - 1631 St. Mary's Road, Winnipeg, MB R2N 1Z4

Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Tue: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm

We will no longer be open on Saturdays in 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to continuing to assist you during the week.